Students who participate in Student Affiliate activities for a number of years may be eligible for awards from TMTA. Visit the TMTA website at www.tmta.org or consult your TMTA Handbook for more information.
Registration, Dues and Deadlines
Before enrolling students, please make sure your MTNA dues are current PRIOR to October 1st.
- Sign in on tmta.org. A blue sign-in button is available on the upper right hand corner of the site.
- Once you sign in, the list of your students will appear.
- Click the edit button next to the student’s name.
- Choose the current grade level for the student.
- Select “Student is Homeschooled,” if applicable.
- Students participating in TMTA events throughout the year (such as Ensemble, Composition, Publication, Performance, etc.) need to include parent’s name, e-mail, address, and phone number.
- Students who participate only in the Theory or World of Music Test do not need further contact information.
- Teachers will be able to add new students who are not transfer students in their teacher profile along with applicable information such as address, parent’s name, etc. Click on Save Student when done editing or adding.
- Teachers must inform the Local SA chair of any students who have transferred from another TMTA teacher. Do NOT enter transfer students as new students. The Local SA Chair will transfer the student to the new teacher’s list. Type “transfer” in the notes section of the transfer student.
- Type in the words “student affiliate” in the notes section for each student you want enrolled in student affiliate.
- If the student is a transfer student, type in the words “transfer from…” and then the words “student affiliate.”
- If you want a student removed from your profile, type in the notes section “remove from profile.”
- Add your new students to your profile by clicking on the “add” button.
- Students may remain in your profile and not be student affiliate. Simply leave their notes section blank.Students may be entered in the member profile and not registered Student Affiliate members.**Accurate name spelling and current school grade level are very important!**